Wedding Catering Services
Planning a wedding is never a simple affair, from making sure all the important people get their invites right through to getting to the church on time, ‘big days’ have a habit of just getting bigger and bigger in terms of organisation. So why not utilise our wedding catering services? We will ensure that the food served on your big day is faultless, along with an extremely high-quality service, executed by our passionate team.
We like to get our street food wedding catering team involved in the planning process as early as we can to ensure we can deliver a culinary feast to your exacting standards. The process of what food your guests will be served should be a collaboration between client caterer, that’s how we see it anyway. We do this to avoid confusion and make sure that we are able to meet or even exceed all of your expectations. Our wedding catering services aim to be part of the whole journey, throughout the build-up to your wedding, as well as conducting perfect food and service on your big day. To that end, we always make a point of collecting your ideas, plans and aspirations before responding to any brief.
Once we have all agreed on a vision for the day our chefs will hide away in the kitchen and develop a tailored menu for the event. All of our dishes are created using handpicked local ingredients; award-winning meats, fresh fish and vegetables from our local suppliers. The ingredients should always be the star of the show in our opinion. Why settle for less than best on your big day? With our wedding catering services, you don’t need to.
FRANKIE SAYS RELAX
Our time working in Michelin starred restaurants, running gastropubs and creating contemporary street food kitchens has given us a rich heritage. Be it top hat and tails or something a little more casual our cuisine, and service style, can suit. Our extensive experience means that we are able to provide you with the highest quality food and flavours. We are always eager to tackle new challenges too, there is nothing we will shy away from.
Frankie and Harriet are on hand to guide you through the planning process, arrange everything you need and ensure we deliver exactly what’s expected on the day.
We don’t just do food at Eat The Street we provide a full event planning service to help coordinate all of the finer details, using our little black books and event expertise to tick off all the essential bits and pieces you might have forgotten. From venues, marquees, flowers to favours, we even scout out bands. We have got all bases covered in ensuring that you and your friends and family have a truly memorable day.
- Truffled quail’s egg Scotch eggs
- Serrano ham and Manchego croquettes with paprika mayo
- Peppered steak bites with bearnaise sauce
- Smoked trout blini, herb creme fraiche, fennel
- Seared tuna, black sesame seeds, wasabi mayo
- Leek and parmesan filo tarts (V)
- Crushed broad beans and peas with mint and feta, toasted rye bread (V)
- British charcuterie and cheese boards with smoked tomato chutney, caper berries, cornichons and rustic breads
- Share sized seasonal pavlova
- Chili and cardamom chocolate tarts with raspberry puree and creme fraiche
- Eton Mess pots with summer berries, cream, honeycomb
SHARE MAIN COURSES:
- Sliced rump of beef with leek puree OR sliced rump of Dorset reared lamb with pea purree
- Asparagus and wild garlic tart OR roasted root vegetable wellington with chestnut purree (V)
- Thyme salted roasted new potatoes
- Asparagus, pea, broad bean and sugar snap salad with nasturtium leaves
- Heritage tomato and Laverstock buffalo mozzarella salad with pressed rapeseed oil and basil
- From the garden lead salad
We operate across West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Guildford, Portsmouth, Chichester, Winchester, Southampton, Brighton, Woking, Farnborough, Basingstoke, East Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Dorset.