THE BIG DAY COMMETH
Planning a wedding is never a simple affair, from making sure all the important people get their invites right through to getting to the church on time, ‘big days’ have a habit of just getting bigger and bigger in terms of organisation.
We like to get involved in the planning process as early as we can to ensure we can deliver a culinary feast to your exacting standards. The process of what food your guests will be served should be a collaboration between client caterer, that’s how we see it anyway. To that end we always make a point of listening to your ideas, plans and aspirations before responding to any brief.
Once we have all agreed on a vision for the day our chefs will hide away in the kitchen and develop a tailored menu for the event. All of our dishes are created using handpicked local ingredients; award-winning meats, fresh fish and vegetables from our local suppliers. The ingredients should always be the star of the show in our opinion.
FRANKIE SAYS RELAX
Our time working in Michelin starred restaurants, running gastropubs and creating contemporary street food kitchens has given us a rich heritage. Be it top hat and tails or something a little more casual our cuisine, and service style, can suit.
Frankie and Harriet are on hand to guide you through the planning process, arrange everything you need and ensure we deliver exactly what’s expected on the day.
We don’t just do food at Eat The Street we provide a full event planning service to
help coordinate all of the finer details, using our little black books and event expertise to tick off all the essential bits and pieces you might have forgotten. From venues, marquees, flowers to favours, we even scout out bands.
- Truffled quail’s egg Scotch eggs
- Serrano ham and Manchego croquettes with paprika mayo
- Peppered steak bites with bearnaise sauce
- Smoked trout blini, herb creme fraiche, fennel
- Seared tuna, black sesame seeds, wasabi mayo
- Leek and parmesan filo tarts (V)
- Crushed broad beans and peas with mint and feta, toasted rye bread (V)
- British charcuterie and cheese boards with smoked tomato chutney, caper berries, cornichons and rustic breads
- Share sized seasonal pavlova
- Chili and cardamom chocolate tarts with raspberry puree and creme fraiche
- Eton Mess pots with summer berries, cream, honeycomb
SHARE MAIN COURSES:
- Sliced rump of beef with leek puree OR sliced rump of Dorset reared lamb with pea purree
- Asparagus and wild garlic tart OR roasted root vegetable wellington with chestnut purree (V)
- Thyme salted roasted new potatoes
- Asparagus, pea, broad bean and sugar snap salad with nasturtium leaves
- Heritage tomato and Laverstock buffalo mozzarella salad with pressed rapeseed oil and basil
- From the garden lead salad
We operate across West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Guildford, Portsmouth, Chichester, Winchester, Southampton, Brighton, Woking, Farnborough, Basingstoke, East Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Dorset.